The Fall Program is FULL. Please check back next year. Thank you for your interest!
FIRE HORSE YOGA
Yoga Teacher Training 2018/19 | 200 Hours | Registered Yoga School
Have you felt a calling to lead others in yoga or simply wish to deepen your understanding of this ancient practice? Check out our program and see if it would be a good fit for you!
- Yoga History and Philosophy
- Business and Yoga
- Voice and Language of a Teacher
- Prenatal and Yin
- Meditation and Breathwork
- Ethics of Teaching
- Living Your Yoga
- September 14 - 16
- October 12-14
- November 9-11
- December 14-16
- January 11-13
- February 8-10
- March 8-10
- April 5-7
Fridays 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturdays 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Sundays 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Attendance is mandatory.
Complete the application. Download here. Once you have completed this application, please return it along with:
- Letter(s) of recommendation stating why you would be a good choice for our program:
- Professional reference (employer, college professor, etc.)
- Primary yoga instructor (if not current student at FHY)
- Nonrefundable $100 deposit
Your application will be considered once all three items are received. You may submit in person to Lydia at FHY, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
Fire Horse Yoga
℅ Lydia Lagenour,
Director of Teacher Training
513 ½ Main Street
Jasper, Indiana 47546
A personal interview may be requested. If for any reason you are not accepted into our YTT program, your deposit will be refunded.
The cost of the Yoga Teacher Training at Fire Horse Yoga is $1900 (due two weeks before the first training session) plus a $100 application fee.
Payment Plan: You may opt to make 7 payments of $300 plus a $100 application fee. (If you discontinue your training once the course has began, you will be billed for the remaining balance.) Contact Lydia Lagenour, Director of Teacher Training, to enroll.
All fees paid are nonrefundable.
- Application processing fees
- Testing fees
- All contact hours associated with the training
- An unlimited monthly class pass to FHY for the course of your training
- Your 200 hour certificate recognized by Yoga Alliance.
Not Included: Required reading material for the course.
- 25 hours practice teaching
- 8 hours observation
- 8 hours assisting
- 25 hours instructor led practice at FHY
- Reading assignments, writing essays, journaling, quizzes, service project
- Pass final exam
We are proud to be a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. Graduates will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200).